Trophy Cupcakes

1815 North 45th street, Seattle, WA, USA

Trophy Cupcakes Seattle Reviews

pvtjoy pvtjoy
Yummy in my tummy....cupcakes! Oct 09, 2008
While visiting my brother, his wife and my little man Santiago; Rachel suggested that we go to a place that makes incredible cupcakes. Sure why not? I am not much of a sweet eater, but when it comes to cupcakes I don't mind having a bite or 2! Actually my eyes are bigger than my stomach!

According to Rachel there are 2 great cupcake places here in Seattle - one is known for good "cake" and the other is known for good "icing". Hmmm....which one do I want? Whatever she recommends.

We head over to Trophy Cupcakes and what a great storefront! I wanted all the cupcakes! Their special of the day was PB&J - sorry, couldn't bring myself to trying that one. I'm more of a plain vanilla cake with milk chocolate frosting...and maybe I'll venture out for a lemon one.

Guess what I did...I bought a chocolate & chocolate, a vanilla & vanilla, chocolate & vanilla, vanilla & chocolate, carrot cake & cream cheese, lemon & lemon, cafe au lait, and red velvet...other days they have a chai flavored and raspberry and so on and so on...check out their website!

As soon as we got home Rachel and I attacked the box of cupcakes! We split the carrot cake and cream cheese...OH MY GOODNESS...I think I just died and went to heaven - it was divine! The cream cheese icing was incredible! The carrot cake was moist! I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!!

I packed 4 to take home to Los Angeles and I left the rest for my brother and his wife. If you're ever in Seattle close to this place - you've got to check it out. It's delicious!
The Trophy Cupcake
My few selections
Carrot cake with cream cheese fros…
Vanilla with vanilla icing
ladyluck13and7 says:
OMG, we have something like this in cowtown..I could eat like ten of them, its probably all the butter!
Posted on: Aug 04, 2010
travelman727 says:
Joy, congrats on being featured! You need to convince Eric & David to put you on staff as the TravBuddy food photographer :-D
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008