Trondheim youth Hostel

Check Trondheim Hotel Deals

Trondheim youth Hostel Reviews

Haydenerg Haydenerg
Trondheim youth Hostel Jun 04, 2011
When I travel, I was not mostly staying at hotel because for me Hostel is also good choice for staying and more chance to meet and get to know other travelers.

I was in Trondheim last year, And I picked this hostel because this hotel offered good facilities like Free public internet and then you can also use the public computer next to the receptionist desk.

The lobby was quite Big, Nice sofa and big Tv, Also downstairs in the basement of this hostel you can find clean kitchen, with all the kitchen stuffs that you can borrow during your staying like pan for fry cooking, Plates, Glasses, Spoon, Knives and fork.

You can cook your own food and then put your food in the refrigerator inside the kitchen room.

Next to Kitchen Room is playing Room, There in that room you can find so many amusement things like Card, puzzles, Ludo and many others thing that you can play with your hostel mates.

Still Beside the Kitchen Room also there is toilette and a washing machine that you can wash the clothes. But you need to pay a little fee to use the washing machine facility to this hostel and inform the receptionist if you want to use the washing machine.

This youth hostel have lots of Rooms and Every Rooms has 4 bunk beds that can be used for 4 person only, And they dont mix the male with female together in the same Room.

The Toilette is very clean and divided into 2 part which is Female and Male toilette and it's available in every floor.

The Best thing about this hotel is Breakfast included and they served very good various foods for breakfast with very large breakfast area that toward to the city view, Since this hostel is located a bit high of the city.

So you want to come to trondheim and want to socialise with people then this trondheim youth hostel will be very perfect for you since its located in the central of trondheim.

Related Travel Blogs About Trondheim youth Hostel

Meet up with Mehmet (dieforu) from Greece in Trondheim.
              Meeting Travbuddy ”dieforu” = Mehmet  from Greece in Trondheim.           Just finishing my blog about…Trondheim station I was waving my flag, hoping he will recognize me.   I had no problem recognizing him.     We drove to a youth hostel

Check Trondheim Hotel Deals