Triple A Diner

New York, New York

Triple A Diner New York Reviews

HuBison HuBison
I love diner food! May 09, 2011
Well, there are diners everywhere in the US and NY is included. If you are visiting NY, it'd be hard for me to tell you to go out of your way to find this place cause there are soooo many places to eat on one NY city street in Spanish Harlem. If you're local, you probably know about this place or have breakfast on the weekends at a spot equally good.

They are not a huge restaurant, but when I woke up Sunday morning, I heard the word "pancakes" and I was ready to go. We didn't wait long, but it was rather crowded (a good sign of a good restaurant). The service was pretty fast, the food was good and then we rolled out. Like any diner, the had breakfast and other lunch/diner options, but I had to order pancakes, 2 fried eggs, bacon and pink grapefruit juice (I was in high hopes that that would balance out and fight all the cholesterol I was sucking down). It was about $9 for the food and juice and I would definitely go back there (as the friend I usually hang out with whom I went to breakfast with lives in that neighborhood).

Check New York Hotel Deals