Trio Cafe Food Bar

06 357 8788

Trio Cafe Food Bar Palmerston North Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Trio Cafe Food Bar - little jewel in town! Sep 22, 2010
I was craving for some cheesecake that morning when we arrived Palmerston North. We walked through a couple cafes but their food didn’t seem to be appealing to me. We came upon Trio Café; it is located on the side street just around the City Library Building – George Street. This café looked clean to us, without thinking much, we just walked in. It was about 10-11am that morning, therefore not a lot of people at that time when we got there. In fact we were the only two. The first thing that caught my eyes was the Tiramisu!

We ordered 2 cappuccinos and a Tiramisu. It was a beautiful morning therefore we decided to sit outside even though it was a little cold that morning.

The cappuccino was fantastic and we shouldn’t even mention about the Tiramisu! That was the best Tiramisu I had in New Zealand!

I think they do serve lunch but it was too bad we had to keep moving, to the next destination.

The owners were Asian and I find them very friendly, I asked a question about the city and they gave me the right answer.

If I ever go to Palmerston North, I will definitely go back to this café.
Yummy Tiramisu!