Trinidad Inn & Suites, Trinidad, Colorado

Check Trinidad Hotel Deals

Trinidad Inn & Suites, Trinidad, Colorado Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Trinidad Inn & Suites, Trinidad, Colorado USA Oct 03, 2017
After a very long drive across Texas and New Mexico, I was ready for my only hotel night in my travel. I stayed there before and the owner Pat is a nice person.

I got a Suite with double bed, TV, micro-wave and refridgerator. I also had a nice sitting area. I picked the far room from the office to keep my solitude. The room was clean and nice.

My telephone did not work, so a small reduction to four stars.

Pat did take time to help me find the local sights on the Santa Fe Trail that I wanted to see.

Trinidad Inn & Swuites is a definate repeat for me.
Trinidad Inn & Suites
Nice place indeed.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017
walterman9999 walterma…
Trinidad Inn & Suites, Trinidad, Colorado USA Nov 24, 2015
I was southbound on Interstate 25 in southern Colorado and took the Main St. exit in Trinidad, and immediately found the Trinidad Inn & Suites at 702 W. Main St. (719-846-2271), on the historic Santa Fe Trail.

I had an easy check in and the staff were very pleasant people. My room was clean and comfortable. I went for a photo shoot and historic walk on historic Main St. The Santa Fe trail runs down Main St. south through Raton Pass and on to Santa Fe, New Mexico.

With a beer store and a main grocer (that had very good heavy nut bread that worked well with peanut butter & jam) just across the street for convience. For the rest of this trip I eat heavy bread and a bounch of my favorite trail mix.

I could not find an ice machine. Mornings they only served coffee. They are new here and are making improvements.

I enjoyed my stay in Trinidad, and enjoyed my stay with their pleasant staff at Trinidad Inn & Suites.
Trinidad Inn & Suites
office, Old Blue
office
office stairs
odiseya says:
It looks like a nice place for rest. We do not have a heavy nut bread and peanut butter as far I know.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2017