Trinca Espinhas

Trinca Espinhas - My entre

Trinca Espinhas Sines Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Coming back after 5 years Aug 09, 2014
I was driving around in Sines and looking for a restaurant as I remembered the Trinca Espinhas, which I had visited some years earlier. It was quite easy to find as it is located almost on the beach. Just as I remembered from the last time it was pretty well booked so I had to sit at one of the outside tables which I didn't mind. I ordered a local Super Bock, which was served at 1,50 euro while I looked at the menu.

I started with a Salad de Polvo, which was really tasty (6 euro) and followed it with Picahha fish and it was quite tasty as well. It was a good meal and being in the area again I would go in again.
Chokk Chokk
Trinca Espinhas Jul 27, 2009
Just next to the water south of Sines and next to the power plant (less charming) I stepped in to a genuine fish restaurant.

The interior was charming; all the furniture was painted light green with patina, the windows were painted in light ocean blue and the fireplace likewise. Just when you enter you have a stone display with dry ice and all the fresh fish you can choose from.

The windows were large and over viewing the bay of Sines; this is approx. 3 km from Sines harbour. In the corner of the restaurant there is a small bar almost looking like a little shed?

There are terraces to the south and to the west and it is therefore also possible to sit outside.

Being a fish restaurant their menu is naturally strongest on fish, but you can get meat here to. Many of the dishes are made for only two persons, which was a pity for me. I took again salad de polvo or octopus salad and the fresh grilled Sargo (let's see what that is?). The fish was great; it was grilled and had just gotten enough, the meat was moist and tender.

The service was nice and they all spoke some kind of English but the menu was also available in English.

I ended the evening with an ice cocktail with vodka and a coffee just to make sure I would not do more this day.

Good meal and a good place.
Inside the restaurant