Triangle Club

3F-5F Ribia Bldg 2-18-5 Nishishinsaibashi, Osaka, Japan

Triangle Club Osaka Reviews

smurfbee smurfbee
Fantastic place and epic music! Apr 02, 2011
I found this club by accident when I was looking for good DJ sets on a Friday night. I ended up seeing DJ Goldie perform his Drum'n'Bass set there and the crowd was amazing! The club is well situated in Shinsaibashi, with lots of other bars and nightclubs in the area (Joule).

There are so many things I loved about this club. Firstly the bartenders are really nice and it was the first time I had a shot of tequila with Tabasco sauce inside - yeah sounds lethal huh? But it was at the bartenders recommendation and he ended up giving me a free shot later on that evening too and I've been hooked ever since :D.

The club's layout is fantastic. The first floor you come to when you walk up the stairs has the dance floor and the stage/DJ booth with a bar in the back of the room. Yeah it's small, but Triangle attracts exactly the right capacity and in the end you'll still find yourself jumping about in a crowd of people (it starts filling up around midnight). The second floor has a bar as well and you can look down onto the dance floor from it. There are beds situated on this floor that you can sit/lie on, which I thought was particularly cool. The final floor was closed when I went, but on the website you see it boasting a jacuzzi (hot tub)!!!

I would definitely want to go back there as soon as possible as it is different to most clubs, not very well known but has the best music I experienced in Osaka. The resident DJs had everyone dancing to great beats and the vibe of the place was wicked.

Meet trendy and eccentric party-goers, who love music.

Check the website for the upcoming line-up.
Feel that awesome vibe.