Trekking in Nepal

Nepal

Trekking in Nepal Reviews

Silvana Silvana
Trekking Guide and Tour opreator in Himalayas Sanjib Jan 30, 2012
Recently we returned from a Ten-day trek with a friend in the Annapurna Himalayan range. Boasting spectacular scenery, rugged terrain and extremely welcoming locals, I've never visited another place on earth like Annapurna.

Helping us get the most out of our trek was our friendly and knowledgeable guide Sanjib Adhikari, a specialist trekking guide and expedition organizer based in Thamel, the bustling heart of Kathmandu. He skillfully guided us across treacherous mountain passes, pointed out the rich variety of flora we passed and, in the evening after hiking, served our meals and played cards with us.

Knowing that there are quite a few other less capable and experienced guides than Sanjib, I'd certainly recommend him to other trekkers. His website is: www.nepalguideinfo.com

Email-:sanjib-adhikari@hotmail.com
FionnualaNicConmara Fionnual…
Trekking in the Himalayes Aug 01, 2008
This has been by far the most amazing experience of my life. Nepal is absolutely the most breath takingly beautiful country I have been to. I was pretty new to trekking when I did the Base Camp Everest and the Annapurna trek but I was moderately fit so found it reasonably pain free. The scenary on the base camp trek changed dramatically everyday and it was hard not to stop every few minutes to take photos. That trek took about 2 weeks and if i had any advice I would say bring a portable water purifier as the water gets more expensive the higher you get and the bottles left behind are burnt or thrown away. Bring baby wipes as there are no showers and don't forget to bring playing cards and a good book for entertainment.

Annapurna was also amazing but unfortunatly the rainy season closed in and it rained alot, which clouded the view of the peaks and brought out the leeches.

I found this trip very peaceful and detoxing as there was no tv or any kind meat it was dal bat for dinner everynight! Loads of time to think and relax without any of the interfences of modern life!
ashu_1221 says:
I've been to Nepal... It's really a beautiful country... would like to go to Everest base camp one day
Posted on: May 16, 2009