Treaty of Paris

16 Church Circle, Annapolis, MD, USA
Treaty of Paris - Chocolate cake.
Treaty of Paris - Calimari
Treaty of Paris - Lena & me at the Treaty of Paris resturant in Annapolis, Maryland
Treaty of Paris - Crème Brûlée
Treaty of Paris - Inside the Treaty of Paris.
Treaty of Paris - Beef, the main course.
Treaty of Paris - Main Sreet enterance of the Treaty of Paris in Annapolis, Maryland.

Treaty of Paris Annapolis Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Historic and Delicious Oct 14, 2013
The Treaty of Paris Restaurant is a historic dining establishment run by the Historic Inns of Annapolis. It is in the basement of their Maryland Inn. It oozes history. You feel like you're in a cross between a colonial era dining room and a catacomb. Apparently John Adams, Ben Franklin & Thomas Jefferson spent time here while the capital was Annapolis. The food is a little expensive but very delicious. Some nice traditional dishes with Maryland flair. I had eggs benedict over crab cakes which was a great way to start the day. Although somewhat pricey for breakfast, I didn't need to eat until dinner. Since we enjoyed ourselves so much and we were staying in one of the inns, we went a second time. The menu changed slightly, and there was featured savory crepes stuffed with goat cheese and crab meat, also delicious! If you like a little class in the morning, history, and a tasty quiet breakfast, you cannot ask for a better atmosphere!
marksreynolds marksrey…
Historic with a great atmosphere. Feb 14, 2009
Treaty of Paris with it's 18th-century ambience, brick walls, Colonial-style furnishings, candlelight, and open fireplace sits in the Cellar of the Maryland Inn located on Church Circle in Annapolis, Maryland. The building itself is over 300 years old and has been host to Founding Fathers such as Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, and John Adams. It is even rumored that George Washington stayed at the inn upstairs.

Appetizers include a very yummy creamy crab bisque rich in lump crab meat with a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning, shrimp cocktail, and a very nice calimari dish which was more like a salad.

Of course the wine seletion is very nice and we found a very nice bottle of Red to shair between us.

The main menu is small, but includes items such as lamb, stuffed chicken breast, fresh local seafood and a very nice beef filet

The menu had changed since we were there last year, so the Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce and the Beef Wellington were no longer available, but we did have a beef filet which was cooked to perfection!

For dessert, Lena had the Crème Brûlée and I had the chocolate cake which was a bit dry, but oh so chocolatey!

This is a place we go to once a year for special occasions, but it's always nice when we do. Give it a try when your in Annapolis, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Main Sreet enterance of the Treaty…
Inside the Treaty of Paris.
Inside the Treaty of Paris.
Lena & me at the Treaty of Paris r…
acgemt says:
I remember I went to this restaurant years ago for a Valentine's Day date. It was a wonderful restaurant with exceptional staff and an incredible menu. I would definitely go there again.
jennjeff1 says:
Vance, did you stay at Chez Amore B&B by the capitol building?

I think Jenny and I ate here in 2003 and we stayed at the Chez Amore B&B. Good times!
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured review!

Check Annapolis Hotel Deals