Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Rates and Deals

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Reviews

msznomad msznomad
Affordable in LV Apr 20, 2011
For my first trip to LV, TI is where myself and two friends stayed. I didn't care for the location being that it was toward the end of the North of the LV Strip. Other than that TI is highly recommended if you want to lodge comfortably for a reasonable price. The atmosphere was very un-pretencious which is always a big plus. My fav part of TI believe it or not was the bed. Seriously one of the most comfortable beds that I've ever been in.
View of the strip from room.
LadyLuck33480 LadyLuck…
Nice 4-star hotel May 29, 2011
The only thing this place is lacking is nightlife in the hotel....I throughly enjoyed my stay in Vegas as always...they even upgraded my room because it was my birthday :-)

Nice buffet, excellent selection of restaurants and it was connected to fashionshow mall which was fabulous for shopping!
aubrey_labuschagne aubrey_l…
Legendary stay Aug 11, 2011
My first encounter with Las Vegas. Treasure Island is in great location. Friendly staff and provides an unique experience. The show of the battle between the two pirate ships are a must and Cirque du Soleil (Mystere) is recommended.
tjindel tjindel
Great rooms & Cheap rates Jul 15, 2011
This was my first time at Vegas and staying at this hotel was a right choice. Its a nice hotel with a very nice room . Bathroom could be little more better . The hotels has around 5-6 Restaurants and food is good .

The best part of the hotel is its on the strip just opposite to Venetian . The room tariff which I paid was around 65 $ which was great .
flyawaydove flyawayd…
Decent Jun 24, 2010
The hotel staff was very nice and always helpful. I just felt that the room wasn't as nice as I had expected. The bathroom was really the problem, it was tiny and every time we plugged in a blowdryer or hair straightner the light would go out. There also isn't a fan in the bathroom so it gets muggy and got fast. The other thing that really wasn't great is that they charge you for internet use, whether you want it or not. It's 20 bucks a day and if you try to use the TV internet (we did since we paid for it anyway) you're lucky if you can get it to go to google or anything else. Also, if you want to sleep at all between like 7pm-midnight (we did because we had morning plans) DO NOT stay on the side of the hotel by the show, they light fireworks! It was an okay hotel overall, I wouldn't return though.
sarahthevegasbride sarahthe…
Fab Hotel Fab Location Oct 17, 2009
We stayed at Treasure Island in mid October 2009 for 7 nights and we also got married in the Treasure Island Chapel.

The location of this hotel is fantastic, and the hotel is good size unlike some of the massive hotels in Vegas where it takes you so long getting out of your room onto the strip.

The rooms are a decent size and a big bathroom and all the amenties stocked up daily.

There was a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, a safe in the wardrobe and an ipod docking station.

We only ate at one restaurant which was Kahuaville we visited a couple of times and the food was excellent both times.

The men also liked Breeze bar a good feel to it and the barman were nice and polite.

Only had little gamble but the cocktail waitress service was good.

Mainly for breakfast most days we walked over to The wynn , 2 mornings we visited Cafe Pointe terrace highly recommend going there for breakfast.

The vibe to Treasure Island was good too unlike some hotels we visited and would highly recommend anyone to stay at this hotel
monky says:
Congratulations on your review award have a great day!
B-Town says:
Or Mandalay Bay I meant, not the Mirage. Although the Mirage is still nice, Mandalay Bay has a better buffet, casino, and general atmosphere/feel, imo :-)
B-Town says:
Yeah, if you thought TI was that great (and indeed it is nice), try staying at the Bellagio or the Mirage. They would absolutely blow your mind :-)
dolcetlb dolcetlb
A nice place to stay in Las Vegas Jun 21, 2009
Treasure Island is actually a nice hotel. I would categorize it as mid-range luxury. TI is located mid strip and is in walking distance to other hotels such as the Venetian, The Mirage, Wynn, Encore, and Caesars Palace.

I arrived on a Friday afternoon and check-in took about 30 minutes - which isn't that bad. The room was clean and I had a view of the Trump Hotel. Other rooms do have views of the strip.

TI has several restaurants including a buffet, whose brunch was quite good. The casino floor, while not as huge as other hotels, is quite nice. The hotel also houses Mystere, one of the Cirque de Soleil shows currently running in Las Vegas.

The room comes equipped with an iron, blow dryer, safe and a 32" flat panel HDTV. The only thing missing was a refrigerator - something that is standard in other hotels at this level.

I really enjoyed my stay at TI and would definitely consider them again should I return to Las Vegas.
View from room
Bed
View from room entrance
Hotel exterior
dolcetlb says:
Thank you. I'm glad you liked the review and the photos.
Posted on: Jan 29, 2010
sylviandavid says:
nice review.... nice pictures too...
cvanmaaren cvanmaar…
Dec 31, 2009
Everything you expect from a first class Vegas Hotel! Convieniently located on the strip!
mkarinaa mkarinaa
ti Aug 22, 2009
Really cool! Super hit and trendy and an awesome theme. Rooms are clean and modern.

TI has everything: free sirens show, cirque du soleil, nightclub and great restaurants. Plus its located in the center of the strip so you're close to everything.
nice review..
boxinbcn boxinbcn
Great place to stay in Las Vegas Dec 29, 2008
I've never stayed in Las Vegas before and my friend Bob recommended Treasure Island for it's great location (right in the midst of everything you could want to see on the strip), amenities, comfortable beds, nice rooms, etc. etc.! He was right. It was a great selection. The price was very reasonable, the room was fantastic, the bed one of the most comfortable hotel beds that I can remember! Everything was perfectly clean and in great working order. Check in and check out were efficient, courteous and the only thing I can think of that wasn't super was the 8 a.m. room check... but, I probably should have hung up the "do not disturb sign"!!

There are plenty of good places to eat (including a Canter's deli, a great buffet and many other options) and, of course, if gambling is your thing, the Casino has it all... and if you want something different, you're withing walking distance from just about everything!

I recommend this hotel to my Travbuddies. It's enormous, nothing intimate - but, for a great location in the midst of Las Vegas, based on my experience it's terrific.
Nice room in the Treasure Island H…
Exterior of Treasure Island
Exterior of Treasure Island
sylviandavid says:
Hi Stephen, good call on hanging the sign... we always forget too.... Thanks for this review. sylvia
Rokerij Rokerij
Arrrrrr It's me Honeymoon. Oct 13, 2008
This was our second time in Las Vegas. We originally intended to go to a wedding, but as expected it didn't happen. So instead we made it our pre-wedding honeymoon (we got married a month later).

So on check-in we asked for a honeymoon upgrade, and the lady had no problem. She put us in a penthouse suite overlooking the strip and provided a bottle of champagne daily as well as dinner at the Steakhouse one night (we gave it to my relatives who were traveling with us since we had other dinner plans).

This hotel was pretty nice, but one thing I have to make a big note about is the sandwich shop. I love sandwiches and have had some good ones. I ordered a New York style sandwich with about 3" of meat on it, and it was so ridiculously good. I always try to stop in for lunch wherever I am in Vegas now.

The pool is smaller than most, but it is a nice little pool. Best part about the pool is the flags on the chairs to get a waitress over to you. Every place should have that. I didn't even have to turn my head to order beer.

We've been to Vegas three times total and have yet to see the pirate show outside of TI. It has been down for repairs every single time we've been there. So has the fire at the Mirage. Ahh well, there will always be a 4th time.
cari cari
Jul 02, 2005
Treasure Island has pirates. I think that's all I really need to say about it.As if the pirate theme wasn't enough, TI also has its own Cirque du Soleil show (Mystere), a popular nightclub or two, some nice restaurants, and a free show outside every night. In a spectacle reminiscent of the ancient Roman naval battles, a lifesized pirate ship full of singing buccaneers sails nightly across the artificial lake outside the hotel and accosts a group of innocent sirens. There's always a crowd, but TI guests have VIP priviledges and are more likely to get access to the show.The hotel itself is a shade less extravagant than some of the other, newer casinos, but it's no small potatoes either. TI is a fun hotel with a nice casino and plenty of nightlife, deserving of its solid location on the strip.And, oh yeah, there's pirates.
sylviandavid says:
Are there pirates???? LOL... nice review... sylvia

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels