Treasure Beach Sunset

Frenchmans Bay, Treasure Beach, Jamaica

Treasure Beach Sunset Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A display from natures most wonderful side May 03, 2011
After I had enjoyed the Negril Sunsets I was ready for more and the sunsets in Treasure Beach turned out to be maybe even more stunning. We had planned to stay two days there and I was planning to make a contest between the two again.

Both evenings I was waiting at the beach from 6 pm and waited to see the sun going all the way. I must say I found the view absolutely stunning.

Both times I was sitting at Eggy’s bar and with a Red Stripe next to me just so the setting would be perfect. Again it was amazing and imagining that Eggy would have this view 350 days of the year which I actually made him think about when we were sitting there next to each other enjoy the display of the nature from its most positive side.
Africancrab says:
Lovely shots Christian
Chokk says:
Thanks :D
jenyenh says:
beautiful!!!
Chokk Chokk
Stunning is the word May 04, 2011
The second day in Treasure Beach had naturally also its own stunning sunset. I had a doubt that there would be a sunset to see during the second day because it rained most of the day and the clouds had been hanging low over the mountain all day.

By some kind of magic the clouds disappeared around 5 pm so at 6 pm I was down at the beach and waited to see the sun going all the way down. The second day was much more difficult to calmly sit and enjoy the view with the beer because there were loads of people on the beach doing the same thing as I was.

Again I still found the view absolutely stunning, and again I was at Eggy’s Bar and with a Red Stripe next to me. This day Eggy had went home early because it had been raining all day, but at the time when the sun was going down it was all beautiful again, so he missed this one from his own place.

Check Treasure Beach Hotel Deals