Tre Fratelli

606 637 155‎

Tre Fratelli Sevilla Reviews

pms70 pms70
Comfortable but slightly more expensive than average Feb 07, 2009
Tre Fratelli is a restaurant I normally would not have walked into for the simple reason that I was in Spain and it's an Italian restaurant. The location was what drew us in though as it was only about five minutes walk from the hostel we were staying at.

The reception was great, we were shown to a table straight away and were given the choice of a Spanish or English menu. The waiter spoke English very well so when we couldn't get there with our limited Spanish this was not a problem. We ordered some wine which was very good, and both had a starter as a main meal. I was somewhat disappointed with the mushrooms as it seemed like a mushroom soup more than anything else. The sauce was very watery. The gambas my sister chose were very nice though. The price was quite high as weel as we found out later when we had experienced other restaurants. We both had flan for dessert which was very nice.

One thing we learned in Spain: bread will always be put on the table but it does come at a charge. If you don't want to pay for it, ask for it to be taken away.
Exterior Tre Fratelli