Travelodge San Marcos

Travelodge San Marcos Rates and Deals

Travelodge San Marcos Reviews

portia portia
Cheap but not very good motel in San Marcos Aug 17, 2011
There are not many great hotels in San Marcos, and this certainly is not great. It is pretty cheap, less than $50 per night, and I suppose you get what you paid for. The room is clean, AC worked while it was more than 100F everyday! So that's all good. However, there is no refrigerator in my room, and the breakfast is not very good (other people who stayed there told me). I left a charger in the room when I checked out, and when I called a day later, they said they did not find it. HOW? Did the maid take it home? Throw it away? I was disappointed. And then a few days later, I found out that they double charged my credit card, and I had to call them to complain. Yes, they reversed the charge, but it is still a pain. I had stayed at this place a couple of times before when it was a Comfort Inn, and I doubt I would stay here again.

Travelodge San Marcos Overview

This Travelodge San Marcos is located approximately 25 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and 45 miles from San Antonio. It's one mile from Bobcat Stadium and Aquarena Springs, three miles from Wonderworld, and 18 miles from Comal and Guadalupe River.

There is a swimming pool and hot tub on site. In the morning, a complimentary full, hot breakfast is served and an evening social hour happens Sunday through Thursday evenings. The Travelodge San Marcos also offers afternoon tea, a computer equipped with high-speed Internet access, a public microwave, free weekday newspapers, free parking, free local calls, and safety deposit.

All rooms have air-conditioning, clock radios, coffeemakers, dataports, interior access, desks, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, and cable TV with pay movies. A limited number of refrigerators are available. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Travelodge Amenities