Travelodge Portland

Check Portland Hotel Deals

Travelodge Portland Reviews

vances vances
Travelodge Portland Sep 19, 2009
Dunno if this is justified by the rate or not. A pretty crappy lodging experience, but relatively cheap compared to other options I had for Portland in the fall. Weighing the entire stay, however, I would not repeat nor recommend staying here.

Although the desk attendants are friendly, the place is run down with few amenities. There is no internet access and although they offer a complimentary breakfast, there isn’t any literature in your room advising you it is available (but if you missed that there’s a Denny’s right next door, lol).

When I entered my room and visited the bathroom I noticed there was some type of black ash in the bathtub. Ewww, that’s disgusting I thought. Worse yet, I noticed a floor mat was neatly draped over the tub with a bar of soap – how the hell could they arrange this scene without noticing the mess in the tub? Thought perhaps the ash was just an embedded stain, but it went away after I rinsed the tub!

Tonight my key didn’t work, which has happened before, but is somehow more discouraging when you feel like the place is a disaster. Well, I do have an ironing board at least...
Travelodge, Portland Maine
So I'm not keen on snapping photos…
imperial_love imperial…
Jan 17, 2008
I've been to a number of cheaper hotel/ motels but this one just didn't seem comfortable. It didn't click with us on our memorial day trip maybe it was just too early in the season. Its a cheap place to spend a night or two but be prepared to travel into town for something to do. There really wasn't much to do within walking distance of the motel. Its situated right off the turnpike and right at the edge of Portland. The motel is showing its age and needed some updating with the decor. The photo on the travelodge site shows the model from the back where the pool is.. But doesn't show the closed empty dining / retail shops out front.

Travelodge Portland Overview

Travelodge is located approximately five miles from the waterfront and three miles from Portland International Jetport Airport. Fort Williams Park is four miles away, Old Port District is six miles, and Freeport Outlet Malls are 15 miles from the inn.

Every morning, a complimentary continental breakfast is served. This Travelodge also has exterior corridors, ice/vending machines, 24-hour front desk, express checkout, free parking, free local calls, safety deposit, and laundry facilities.

Rooms include AM/FM clock radios, coffeemakers, hairdryers, dataport phones, and cable TV. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Travelodge Amenities