Travelodge London Tower Bridge

Check London Hotel Deals

Travelodge London Tower Bridge Reviews

dannyrock4 dannyroc…
Not so nice accommodation May 22, 2012
I stayed here for just one night, it was cheap, but it certainly wasn’t cheerful, the staff wasn’t really helpful or pleasant either. One of my pet hates is when you check into a hotel and the guest service agent behind the desk says “your room number is 520” and that’s it, ‘Would you care to point me in the direction please’, simple directions takes 5 seconds. I work in a hotel (at the time of writing this) and always point in the direction the guest needs to go while checking someone in. For 39 pound in London I guess I can’t complain the room was small and there were stains on the sheets, not happy with that! When I came back later that night and tried to order some food at the bar, the guy said it was closed for 10 minutes! (Only becasue he was busy doing something else) I went back a little later and then he told me, the kitchen was closed now!! I just gave up and called it a night, I wouldn’t really recommend this hotel as there are plenty more Travelodge’s all around London at similar prices. I’ve stayed in many Travelodge’s before and had no problem, just this one, didn’t really tick any of the boxes for me!

Travelodge London Tower Bridge Overview

Business travellers with cost concerns will find the Travelodge London Tower Bridge wallet-friendly and right in the city's financial and business district. Those here for the sights can have a good time walking to such attractions as the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral or take a cruise down the scenic Thames. Tower Hill Station is the nearest stop for the tube. The rather new Travelodge London Tower Bridge is good value for money. It makes for a pleasant and comfortable stay for the entire family with clean and spacious rooms, and attentive service. Freshly cooked buffet breakfast and daily dinner specials are offered at the in-house restaurant, but if you prefer to do like the locals, head to the nearby Wetherspoons for hearty chows.

Travelodge London Tower Bridge Amenities