Travelodge Hotels

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals

Travelodge Hotels Melbourne Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Perfect location and great Hotel Dec 15, 2014
It was Dec 24th. 2014, Brian picked me up from Melbourne airport on my return from Uluru, then we went to different part of the city of Melbourne for sightseeing. It was excellent to have a friend like him and driving me around specially places that I would have never found without him, and not to forget it was a day before Christmas.

After couple of hours of driving different parts of Melbourne and covering interesting parts of the city it was time for me to check in to my hotel and then go out with him for a dinner. He dropped me off at the hotel. The name of the hotel did not ring my bell also was not expecting much but soon I arrived at the hotel even looking at the location I really got surprised. Location was perfect for me, right at the center of the city and walking distance to all attractions.

Hotel staff were so friendly and helpful. My room was clean and perfect for me. Hotel amenities were above standard and the most important of all was the bed and the bathroom. No doubt the bed was comfortable and above average also the bathroom was cleaner than I ever expected. Most of all the spectacular view of the city through the glass window was unbelievable and could not resist to take some pictures early in the morning.

It was nice to see they had self operated laundry facilities which was nice even though I did not use it.

Over all this a perfect choice for me and if I ever go back to Melbourne I will definitely stay there for sure.
A view of the Hotel from the stree…
Lobby area !
I am waiting at the lobby for my t…
Breakfast area that way!
cotton_foam says:
My late congrats on your featured review, Hasan!
Posted on: Jan 30, 2015
andawayIgo says:
Congrats!
Posted on: Jan 25, 2015
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: Jan 25, 2015