Travelodge Hotel at LAX

Travelodge Hotel at LAX Rates and Deals

Travelodge Hotel at LAX Los Angeles Reviews

london110 london110
Convenient location and affordable stay Apr 29, 2013
I stayed at this Travelodge Hotel while I visited Los Angeles, California in 2008. This hotel is conveniently located near the LAX airport. There is a 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport which is great because you don't need to spend money on a taxi. This hotel includes: free wifi, an outdoor pool, an exercise room, 24 diner (Denny's) next door and complimentary breakfast. Room rates start at $65 per night which is probably the best you'll find in Los Angeles. There are many other motels/hotels near the airport that offer a similar rate. I've stayed in 4 different motels/hotels in the area and this was my favourite.
dieforu says:
look so nice and really good price;))
Posted on: Apr 30, 2013
Elaine_Schulz Elaine_S…
Close to the airport May 03, 2013
While this hotel is a little older and the bathroom is quite small, the bed made up for it. It was a huge bed and one of the most comfortable I have slept in while on holidays. The lady at the front counter when I arrived at midnight was polite and helpful. The shuttle bus collected me from the airport and then returned me there the next morning. Was only a few minute drive from the airport which made it very good as I had a very early fling the next morning.
Quest Quest
Ok for a one night stay Nov 14, 2009
Stayed here for one night before heading to Belize. Wendy had booked our room and I got here a couple hours before she did. Signed in and dragged all my luggage pass the pool area, struggling to find out where to go, and finally found the right path and went upstairs to our room.

The room was average and the beds were OK... but I can't say I slept all that well.

The hotel had a small pool area and a tiny convenient store, as well as ice machines strategically placed around the compound.

It's an OK place to stay for a night when you're leaving from LAX in the am. And it does have a free Shuttle service to the airport. :o)
James1985 James1985
well priced hotel Jan 15, 2009
We arrived in LA and seeing as it was our first night of our whole trip we decided to check into somewhere slightly ok and in truth over our budget.

So we got there after waiting a while for the free airport shuttle bus they laid on.

We managed to check in without any problems but it would of been handy if we had spoken spanish,this would of sped things up alot.But that was true for most of california.

The room we got was massive,immaculatly clean and relatively good value.We only spent one night there but it was fine.

It had a nice breakfast and a sort of spanish villa feel to it.All in all a very nice cheap hotel.
jendara jendara
My hotel in Los Angeles Dec 01, 2007
For my stay in Los Angeles, I chose online and book a hotel near to the airport or the zone denomined LAX, to mobilize more easily besides, I requiring a hotel good, safe and economical. Thus elected “The Travelodge Hotel in LAX”.

Upon arrival at the airport and out I wait for a few minutes and come a Shuttle from the hotel to pick me up, as it includes transfers to and from the airport.

The hotel was very good and according to what we thought, the pieces are around a swimming pool and the hotel staff turned out very friendly, which also largely speak Spanish (to be of Mexican origin) and guided me during my stay in Los Angeles.

The piece wide clean and comfortable, besides the breakfast was included and could have breakfast outside my room beside the pool.

Very good hotel, very well located, with good service and good care.

Travelodge Hotel at LAX Amenities

• Shops
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor