Travelodge Hotel Richmond Hill

Travelodge Hotel Richmond Hill Rates and Deals

Travelodge Hotel Richmond Hill Reviews

Cho Cho
Reasonably priced accommodation near Savannah, Georgia Aug 13, 2013
We stayed at this hotel/motel for two nights during our road trip to Georgia. Actually, we wanted to stay in Savannah which was our destination, but the hotel rates in the city were way too high when we looked them up on the internet. So, we decided to search for hotels outside Savannah, and we found one by chance from a flyer. The advertiser was Travelodge located in Richmond Hill which is about 20 miles from Savannah. They were offering discounts on their rooms so we pulled into it last Wednesday. The desk clerk on duty, Wendy was very friendly and welcomed us with a nice smile. Best of all, we got the discounted room rate of $40 per night (tax already added). There was a big cooler in the office filled with lemonade for hotel guests, and we helped ourselves to it as we were tired and thirsty after the long drive.

There is ample parking space and as we got a room on the first floor (ground floor in Europe and Asia) we could park the car right in front of our room. The room itself was quite comfortable with twin beds and the usual amenities, i.e. microwave, refrigerator, air conditioner, big TV, coffee maker, and of course free Wi-Fi internet access. I should mention too that each bed had THREE pillows which I seldom find in any hotel anywhere in the world! One other thing I like about hotels here in the USA is, all of them have ice making machines located somewhere near the lobby, so guests can just help themselves to as much ice as they want. In all my travels around Europe and Asia, I never found this convenience or availability of free ice.

The bathroom was clean too with a whole bunch of towels and the customary soap and shampoo packets. The next day when we came back from our tour of Savannah the room had been tidied and the beds made.

Breakfast is also included in the room rate. It is nothing fancy but they had four different varieties of cereals, muffins and white bread/toaster, plus a make it yourself waffles, coffee, tea and juices. Oh, if you want to take a dip in the water before or after breakfast there's also a small swimming pool on the grounds.

Travelodge is situated just off Interstate-97 on Highway 17. There are also many other hotels in the vicinity, all of them offering competitive room rates. Restaurants and fast food joints such as KFC, MacDonalds, Wendy's, Arby's are also within walking distance or a few minutes drive away.

Travelodge Hotel Richmond Hill Overview

The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South, is easily accessible off I-95 at Exit 87. The Travelodge I-95, Savannah South is only 20 minutes from historic downtown Savannah. The hotel offers easy access to Fort Stewart, Hunter Air Force Bases, historic McAllister State Park, and River Street in Savannah. The Travelodge I-95 Savannah South is the perfect rest stop for travelers driving between Florida and northern/midwestern states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options.

The comfortable Travelodge I-95 Savannah South offers a hot complimentary continental breakfast, including "make your own" Belgian waffles!
Free wireless internet access in all rooms and public areas
Outdoor pool, open all year
24 hour fresh fruit citrus refreshment center and free Starbucks coffee bar in lobby

Pickup/dropoff point for Old Town Trolley (trolley tours of historic Savannah). Charge applies.

Each spacious double or King guest room is equipped with convenient amenities such as premium in-room coffee, high speed internet access, mini refrigerator, microwave and expanded cable TV with HBO. DVD players are available.

Bedside candy will be waiting for you! Come and relax with us during your stay in the Savannah area!

We welcome pets 10.00 day, per pet. Book today and save!

Travelodge Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor