Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon

Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon Rates and Deals

Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon Reviews

VegasBrittney VegasBri…
Aug 19, 2007
Ok so we were beat by the time we hit Flagstaff and just wanted a bed, I'll give you that. However, I don't think it's too much to ask for a curtain liner in the shower. A shower by the way that screams at you the whole time which was cool because my nerves weren't already shot from the mini-fridge right next to my bed that ticked all night long. As I stepped out of the screaming shower I discovered that without a curtain liner the bathroom had flooded, we aren't talking a little bit wet OH NO we're talking an inch of water all over the entire floor and my clothes that were sitting on the floor in the corner, sweet! As I grab for a towel I discover that we have two towels total and that these two towels are hand towels at this point I start laughing cause really what else are ya gonna do? Lucky for them, I say. The only part of that bathroom that wasn't drenched was the rug which somehow was dry as the desert. As a side note the tub was covered in mold so don't touch anything and the beds and pillows were uncomfortable and our non-smoking room must've been converted to non-smoking the day before.

Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon Overview

This accommodation in Flagstaff is conveniently located near many top destination spots of the city. The Travelodge Hotel Grand Canyon Flagstaff is right inside the Ponderosa pines and near the Grand Canyon. The Northern Arizona University campus is also nearby. Many sporting activities are in the area like hiking and rock climbing. This location is found at 2610 East Route 66 in Flagstaff, Arizona. The Travelodge Hotel Grand Canyon Flagstaff is just eight miles from the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport and from other public transportation.

There are 88 rooms to rent at the Travelodge Hotel Grand Canyon Flagstaff and they are spread across two levels. Some rooms feature new appliances like microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. All rooms have cable TV and air conditioning. The decor style is moderate and tasteful.

On-site amenities for the Travelodge Hotel Grand Canyon Flagstaff include an on-site restaurant and a swimming pool. There is also wireless Internet access provided and a business center. For added security, guests can use a safety deposit box. This is a budget hotel and its amenities are appropriate.

Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon Amenities

• Playground
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor