TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 686,357 travelers just like you!

TravellinChic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Website: www.maogma.com
Join Date: July 6, 2009
Contributions: TravellinChic has written about 190 places, shared 4,919 photos, left 15,091 comments, and smiled 15,184 times.
Travel Plans
Norway
dream destination
Either May or first half of June to see the Fjords etc. Want to explore together? :)
Peru
dream destination
I could go visit for 60days visa free!!! :) Maybe see: Cuzco, Moray, Salinas de Maras, Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Nazca with its world's famous Nazca-Lines, Acueductos de Cantalloc, Paredones, Cahuáchi, Lima
Colombia
dream destination
Visa on arrival, 90D See: Ipiales, Las Lajas Sanctuary, Medellín, Parque Arví, Guatapé, El Penon de Guatapé, Cartagena de Indias, Volcán de Lodo El Totumo, Islas del Rosario, Playa Blanca, Bogotá, Zipaquirá, Guatavita, Laguna de Guatavita.
» see all 50 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Filipino, very little Chinese (Fookien and Mandarin), Bikol dialect and a little bit of words (thank you, yes, no, happy birthday, etc) in several other languages.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Many but looking forward to create more and better ones. Hope you'll become part of them :) Best memories are created with wonderful people you share them with.
Profile
I started travelling while doing my graduate studies in London in 2007-2008. After my wonderful travel experiences learning about different culture and meeting interesting people, I'm hooked :) I'm the kind of person who is usually in a good mood, curious, enthusiastic, easily amazed/awed, and laughs a lot. I enjoy the company of people who are positive, passionate, open-minded and genuinely a good person. I am very happy traveling and appreciate the value of comfort and amazing views.
s00persymmetry says:
Thanks for the smile! Looking forward to finding a travel partner, and beginning to think I may actually find one here. Wish I would have found this site sooner! :)
Posted on: Sep 19, 2017
FUADNOOR says:
Hello dear ,
Posted on: Sep 19, 2017
franceshoover says:
Thank you for saying helllo...I return that from sunny San Diego, California ; )
Posted on: Sep 17, 2017

TravellinChic's Travel Blogs

Weekend trip to Fortune Island
May 11, 2015
Joined a Meet-Up group going to Fortune Island for an overnight camping, swimming and cliff jumping.
Overview 0 words 11 0 7
Islas de Gigantes
May 02, 2015
I fell in love with the pix I saw from the internet and felt the compulsion to go. Good decision! :)
Overview 0 words 15 17 27
Daranak Falls
Apr 26, 2015
Joined a group going to Daranak Falls :)
Overview 0 words 20 0 0

TravellinChic's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Narra, Philippines
This is a very exclusive experience in an island which you can have for yourself during your sta…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siaton, Philippines
I came here so excited to see how it is because an officemate told me some good things. The pic…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pagsanjan, Philippines
We went to Pagsanjan Falls to take some pictures which I was hoping to use for my start up compa…