TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 691,346 travelers just like you!

TravellinChic
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Website: www.maogma.com
Join Date: July 6, 2009
Contributions: TravellinChic has written about 190 places, shared 4,919 photos, left 15,146 comments, and smiled 15,494 times.
Travel Plans
Argentina
Dec 1, 2017 – Mar 31, 2018
Glaciar Perito Moreno, Reserva Faunística Península Valdés, Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia (Ushuaia where you can find cheap last minute cruises to Antarctica).
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Dec 23, 2017 – Jan 6, 2018
90 days visa free on Ecuador, yay!
Easter Island, Chile
Dec 23, 2017 – Jan 6, 2018
» see all 40 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Filipino, very little Chinese (Fookien and Mandarin), Bikol dialect and a little bit of words (thank you, yes, no, happy birthday, etc) in several other languages.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Many but looking forward to create more and better ones. Hope you'll become part of them :) Best memories are created with wonderful people you share them with.
Profile
I started travelling while doing my graduate studies in London in 2007-2008. After my wonderful travel experiences learning about different culture and meeting interesting people, I'm hooked :) I'm the kind of person who is usually in a good mood, curious, enthusiastic, easily amazed/awed, and laughs a lot. I enjoy the company of people who are positive, passionate, open-minded and genuinely a good person. I am very happy traveling and appreciate the value of comfort and amazing views.
oscar9915 says:
Hi, where are you traveling ?
Sorry for late reply. Hope you've enjoyed Taiwan. I am always around Taipe and my hometown, Hsinchu.
Posted on: Oct 13, 2017
viviannekj says:
HI Nalie,
Thanks for your messages and hopefully I wont be trapped by works today,so we might go for a drink then otherwise i love to see you during your visit here...Good day,
Vivian
Posted on: Oct 12, 2017
Bringit says:
Thanks alot from not so sunny Norway :-D
Posted on: Oct 09, 2017

TravellinChic's Travel Blogs

Weekend trip to Fortune Island
May 11, 2015
Joined a Meet-Up group going to Fortune Island for an overnight camping, swimming and cliff jumping.
Overview 0 words 11 0 7
Islas de Gigantes
May 02, 2015
I fell in love with the pix I saw from the internet and felt the compulsion to go. Good decision! :)
Overview 0 words 15 17 27
Daranak Falls
Apr 26, 2015
Joined a group going to Daranak Falls :)
Overview 0 words 20 0 0

TravellinChic's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Narra, Philippines
This is a very exclusive experience in an island which you can have for yourself during your sta…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Siaton, Philippines
I came here so excited to see how it is because an officemate told me some good things. The pic…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Pagsanjan, Philippines
We went to Pagsanjan Falls to take some pictures which I was hoping to use for my start up compa…