Traveling with toddlers.
Traveling with toddlers. Reviews
Be Prepared. Oct 27, 2012
We are here in Netherlands Antilles.
With our 16 year old daughter and 15 month old son.
Here are some trips I hope will help others traveling here.
1. Get a light weight car seat. Cosco Scenera cost 40 BUCKS.
NO,IT IS NOT PLUSH. NO IT IS NOT PRETTY. Yes it does meet FAA standards. You should buy a padded cushion if your flight is more than 4 hours long. Also safety belt pads to ensure a comfy flight. The seat is light weight and fits perfect for narrow plane seats.
2.Pack plenty of your own infant formula or pedia sure. Milk here is questionable unless you are fluent is Spanish. The food quality for some produce and drinks is buyer beware.
3. GET DEET, GET DEET! For adults, 98% at least. I'm not kidding. Do not use on children. Family Deet works pretty good for kids. Mosquito's hardly bite babies or toddlers.
4. Do not got to Fishalicious restaurant if you have a young child. They do not have high chairs. The place is meant for people without children. Decent appetizers, mediocre food and very expensive for what you could make better at home.
5. Beaches are nice for kids before 10 am and after 6 pm. Due to the heat.
6. Pack very thin clothes for you and the kids. It is very, very humid here.
7. Get a place that has Air Conditioning!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!