Travelex Pre Paid Card

United Kingdom

Travelex Pre Paid Card Reviews

SamsTravels SamsTrav…
If you don't have a credit card this is great to use instead! Feb 08, 2011
Everyone will tell you when travelling it's much safer to use credit cards instead of carrying around huge lumps of cash or paying by debit card where your money is not protected.

With this is mind,I decided to purchase a Travelex Cash passport card (mastercard) There are 3 great things about this card and that is the following;

1) you can pick up at the airport and activate it there and then

2)You can load the card at the airport and can transfer money from both accounts and credit cards should the Travelex card offer a lower exchange rate and charges when abroad!

3) You can load up to 5k on the card and it is secure and safe to use.

If you do have bad credit this can be a life saver! Its £10.00 to buy and there is a transfer fee when loading the card. When you using the card abroad to withdrawal money from a cash point again you maybe charged, but shop transactions are free!

There are a few mixed reviews surrounding this card but I really couldn't fault it and felt so much better knowing that my money was protected abroad should something have happened.

My suggestion is if you think your want to go ahead with this, contact the people direct via the details below and make sure that you can use the card in the countries your travelling to, the rate etc and that your happy before you invest in it!

From my point of view, I have not got the best credit and this card offered lower rates that my current credit card so it was great.

It gets a thumbs up from me!
United Kingdom Map