TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,796 travelers just like you!

TravelAndAllThatJazz

Name: Jasmine
Hometown: Colwyn Bay, Wales, UK
Location: Colwyn Bay, Wales, UK
Join Date: June 15, 2013
Contributions: TravelAndAllThatJazz has shared 1 photo, left 6 comments, and smiled 10 times.
Travel Plans
Tzaneen, South Africa
dream destination
I really want to volunteer at The Vervet Monkey Foundation.. nothings booked yet but fingers crossed it will be soon!! :D
Bali, Indonesia
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
The Amazon Jungle in Ecuador was absolutely amazing but Ive been to over 19 different countries so as you can imagine I have far too many memorable experiences to name!!
Profile
I’m a Buddhist/free spirit…

I’m Vegetarian and a wanna-be vegan…

I have a form of Dwarfism which means I am only 4 foot tall…This is not a problem for me so I hope its not a problem for you.

I loovvee traveling! I have been to over 18 different countries and counting!

If you would like to know any more about, please feel free to ask :)

itravel1 says:

cheers from istanbul

Memo
Posted on: Nov 26, 2013
yasuyo says:
Sound so nice,I never been to East coast in USA! And New York is my top of destination since I was young,still far away for me!!! ;)
I'm so enjoying visiting my boyfriend in SLC with my daughter! Just having relax and see his friends here so far,will leave for some national parks tomorrow or day after tomorrow:) I love the US as well!
How's your weekend? Hope you have great one!
Posted on: Jun 23, 2013