Travel organisation south africa

South Africa - (+27 11) 888 1160

Travel organisation south africa Reviews

PerthAPJ PerthAPJ
Africa Travel Co- Southern Safari Feb 12, 2011
If you are interested in seeing Africa via safari think very carefully before choosing this sort of tour.

Duration ~5 weeks, Distance 9900km

This was one of the worst experiences of my life.

I spent months planning (not to mention spending) for an exciting tour of Africa and was so disappointed. It was just weeks of long days driving in a truck bored out of my mind. We experienced only a fraction of the country and town we went through as it was basically drive all day to camp site - set up tent- wake up 5-6am to pack up tent- drive all day to next camp site.

Organisation and information provided was poor (though this was probably influenced by our particular tour guide).

The whole thing cost me a fortune and you will end up paying for far more of the activities, park entries, tips and food than you expect.

All the game we saw was in the first few days at Masai Mara and Okavango Delta. Zanzibar was a nice break from camping and good beaches. Victoria Falls has exciting activities. But for these few highlights the horribleness of the rest of the tour is not worth it.

If I learnt anything from this: Choose the few places you want to go, fly between them and spend at least a few days exploring and experiencing each.

You won't get those weeks of your life back so don't waste them like I and the rest of my tour group did.
joannapeters84 joannape…
Drifters Aug 23, 2009
Great organisation. Guide was very knoledgeable, good cook, great driver. Nice campsites and even some exicting campsites, many game drives.
K8webster K8webster
South Africa Travel Specialist May 30, 2006
I have been to South Africa 6 times and can give some advice from hands on experience. From doing a self drive do it yourself trip, to backpacking and camping, overlanding to luxury lodge stays, I have experienced it all. I am a mobile travel agent also, so can help you book anything you need. Email me at
Travel organisation south africa Map