Travel agencies in Thailand

Bangkok, Thailand

Travel agencies in Thailand Bangkok Reviews

daria80 daria80
Unseen Travel.TAT Bangkok Apr 24, 2011
I started my first visit in Thailand in Bangkok. I was taken by a tuk tuk driver to a Travel agency-Unseen Travel. At the beginning the staff was really friendly and they suggested a oute for me. It was quite expensive, but they convienced me that it does not consist tax, and it would be difficult to arrange everything on my own. I booked the trip, and at the end really regreted it. Travelling in Thailand is really simple. Transport and accommodation are cheap and easy to arrange. The travel agency did want to send me to the flooded region in south, even though it was already well know that it is dangerous. I insisted on changing my schedule so that i don't have to go there. For me it was really unprofessional.

I advise you - do it on your own. YOu will enjoy it more that way.

Related Travel Blogs About Travel agencies in Thailand

day 3 in Bangkok..
We went to a travel agency in Khao San and bought our train tickets for Chiang Mai and for hotel BMP Residence for two nights. In the evening we were going to take the night train to Chiang Mai. … We went to a travel agency in Khao San and bought our train tickets for Chiang Mai and for hotel…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals