Travel Bar - SMASHED! Bar Crawl

Barcelona, Spain

Travel Bar - SMASHED! Bar Crawl Barcelona Reviews

kat_mac27 kat_mac27
wha... did I do that last night? Aug 01, 2008
If you like pubs, tequila bars, bars and nightclubs. If you like funneling beer on the streets of Barcelona. If you like Vodka in waterguns. If you like completely embarrassing yourself and not giving a damn because everyone else is so drunk. If you like experiencing Barcelona by night and not remembering most or all of it. If you like to have a friggin good time (I'm sure I did... I have great photos...)

lovely_lori88 says:
haha awesome!! i had so much fun on that pub crawl as well!!
Heidielle Heidielle
Bar Crawl through old town. Apr 07, 2008
Cost 15€: a free sangria/beer and a shot(?) in Travel Bar before the "crawl", a free drink in each of the 4 bars, free entrance to all 4 bars.

Meet new people (there was about a hundred of us) and have fun :)

And no, it's not an actual "crawl", but I guess you CAN do it that way ;)
Travel Bar... where all the fun be…
melissak melissak
Nov 23, 2007
We went on a lot of pub crawls on our trip...who didn't right? But this was one of the funnest. The Travel Bar offered this pub crawl and we got a bit of a deal because we went to the Spanish Cooking Class right before. It starts off at the bar and then moves to many different bars/clubs, including a tequila bar. Now I'm not going to lie, I do not remember a ton from this night, luckily Lori took a TON of photos. But it had to have been the most fun we had in one night on our trip. We met so many amazing people on it and just had a blast. The last club we went to was near the beach(I think) and it was a lot of fun. Good times were had by all at this pub crawl. If you're in Barcelona and looking for something to do, you can do no wrong on this pub crawl I'd say.
sneaking a shot of my B52
lovely_lori88 says:
"were meeting drew and dave tomorrow..."
"who's drew and dave?"
lovely_lori88 says:
ahhh good times my friend!
derekbilldaly derekbil…
Our Saviours! Jun 08, 2005
What can I say about the people at Travel Bar??

They were brilliant to us.

First off I did the pubcrawl with them for 2 nights as we had no place to stay. After the second one, the organiser put us into contact with the owner who set us up to stay in his apartment for the week! He never even asked how long we wanted to stay, he just said that we should stay as long as we wanted to!

We did end up eating there almost every meal and drinking our body weights behind the bar but he still never asked us to pay for the room.

The staff were very friendly and knew a lot about the area and were not afraid to recommend other bars for us to try out.

The next time I am in Barca, I will go straight to this place just off from Las Ramblas.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals