Travel Agencies

www.orientaltravel.com - (852) 2865-2618

Travel Agencies Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
Oriental Travel ... http://www.orientaltravel.com/ Jan 05, 2008
Oriental Travel made my trip to China very easy ... They took care of all plane tickets and train tickets and always got us at the front of the line, while on-lookers looked on. There was always a representitive waiting for us at each new city we were flown or taken to ... We never waited, but I know they waited as our train either came in late, Maglev train arrived later (cause my friend and I took our time), or walking the Great Wall took longer ... an extra hour they gave us (tour guide and driver) to walk the Great Wall of China. I insisted/asked politely ... we always gave them good tips, though I believe that's a personal choice, it's not required!

Oriental Travel ... http://www.orientaltravel.com/

If travelling to China in a limited amount of time but you want to cover a large proportion of selected places, then you have to consider an agency like Oriental Travel ... My only advice is to start or end in Beijing so that you have the opportunity to stay for half a day (or longer or shorter) on the Great Wall of China ... tour agencies like Oriental Travel do have to maintain a schedule for you the customer, so my Great Wall excursion was only set for an hour (I extended it for 2hrs, after pleading with him) ... so by ending or beginning there you can have the choice to climb and climg all day ... remembering that people with Heart Condition are not recommended (a sign they post at the bottom of the HILl ... so book here and enjoy the provinces of China that you wish to see!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. this is a reliable service to use if you want others to do the planning for you ... this would be perfect for you ... be sure to tell them where you want to go beyond their layout ... eg. like spend an extra hour on the Great Wall of China, as I requested or you may regret the trip and the agency ... your money will be safe when booking with them!!!!
copyright http://www.orientaltrave…
alto_clef says:
i only stayed for 2 hours and i thought for the bit we were at was enough, but i would like to go to the country side and visit it, not a tourist palce
Posted on: Aug 13, 2009
row-zzzzz says:
Thanks Jon ... it is the way to go ... but next time I will do Great Wall by myself so I can stay longer than the 1 hour ... which I increased (through begging) to 2 hours!
Posted on: Aug 12, 2009
alto_clef says:
I was with Voyages Jules Vernes, which had a excellent service, and your right it the only way to tour china is with a organisation/company. One problem is like to shop, and they dont give you time to shop but........

good advice