Travbuddy.com

Travbuddy.com Reviews

jendara jendara
Thanks my friends!!! Feb 08, 2013
Dear Friends:)

With today February 8, five years have passed from the date that I enter to this amazing group of TravBuddies.

The biggest problem with this website is that it becomes addictive and the best is all the satisfactions obtained.

The numbers say all, I am a member of the Eleven Heaven Club,I have written many experiences of my travels, I like to spend a few moments every day congratulating the award winners and to my friends with birthdays and I had the opportunity to meet with several members of this group and have small meetings with them.

As I said, there are several satisfactions obtained, but most is to have your friendship and all the support I get when I write a review or blog.

I don't want say names, I can forget some and my all my friends are important, thank you to all, thank you for allowing me to share my experiences and thank you mainly for your friendship.

Jose Endara (jendara)

Sorry my English, now in Spanish:

Queridos Amigos:

Con hoy 8 de febrero, han pasado 5 años de la fecha en que ingrese a este maravilloso grupo de TravBuddies.

El mayor problema de esta pagina web es que se vuelve adictiva y lo mejor son todas las satisfacciones obtenidas.

Los numeros lo dicen, soy del Eleven Heaven Club, he escrito muchas experiencias de mis viajes, me gusta pasar todos los días unos momentos felicitando a los ganadores de premios y a mis amigos que cumplen años y tuve la oportunidad de conocer personalmente a varios miembros de este grupo y tener pequeñas reuniones con ellos.

Como lo dije, son varias las satisfacciones obtenidas pero la mayor es la de contar con vuestra amistad y con todo el apoyo que recibo cuando escribo un "review" o un "blog".

No quiero decir nombres por que por descuido puedo olvidar alguno y para mi todos mis amigos son importantes, gracias a todos, gracias por permitirme compartir con ustedes estas experiencias y gracias principalmente por su amistad.

Jose Endara (jendara)
Thanks my friend:)
Posted on: Mar 15, 2013
jendara jendara
An wonderful and amazing site Feb 09, 2009
Thanks to Roger (X_Drive), I realize that with today is one year that I discovered in the Internet a wonderful and amazing site, which became one of my daily preferences, his name TravBuddy.com

On year ago and I have the next numbers:

Make 5.638 comments

Smiled 8.879 times

Write 31 reviews

Write 39 journals

Shared 1668 photos

But the most important I have 686 FRIENDS in all the world:) :) :)

Thanks Travbuddy.com for this great satisfaction and thanks to all my friends by your comments, smiles and mostly your frienship:) :) :)

Cheeeersss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aggieaggie says:
A belated congrats on your featured review Jose!
It`s a great review and I'm glad to be one of the 686!
Greetings Agnes
YantiSoeparno says:
Sorry for the late congrats ;-(

Congrats for being featured, Jose ;-)
gimpel says:
I have the same experience with travbuddy,giving and taking travel info,sharing and make contact to the world. Congratulations being featured.

Grt richard.