Trattoria da Vittoria

041 900550

Trattoria da Vittoria Venice Reviews

more_vnutri more_vnu…
The best real Italian food possible May 17, 2013
I normally never write reviews, but I just couldn't skip the opportunity to recommend this outrageous eatery. We stayed at a Venetian hotel called Marco Polo which is just around the corner. It is rather far from the center of Venice and, frankly, there is nothing to do in the zone. But next time I go to Venice I will stay there, as there is that restaurant which is the best I have ever been to, really. The food is just fantastic, it is not that touristy kind of stuff, but the real traditional food from the Veneto region. I would highly recommend gnocchi with spinach served with smoked cheese on top and mixed baked meat or mixed boiled meat plates. I assure you you will enjoy every single bite of your food and every single gasp of your wine. For good 30 minutes we could only utter "mmmmmm", how about that? Please note that the portions are big and it is probably wise to share dishes with your friends (for it is an immense pity to leave any of that beauty not eaten up). Also, the place is always full, people come from all the region to taste the food, so it is to be booked. Enjoy!
more_vnutri says:
I have to add that I live in Italy, thus I know what the real Italian cuisine should be. You will love it!
Posted on: May 24, 2013
jikay1981 says:
mouth-watering, how I wished I can try all that! :) I'm into Italian food too :)
Posted on: May 17, 2013