Trattoria Soprano

7 świętej Anny, Krakow, Poland
Trattoria Soprano - Let's hear it for my amazing panna cotta :D Yummy!
Trattoria Soprano - The restaurant's facade.
Trattoria Soprano - Sabayonne
Trattoria Soprano - My dad's Tiramisu. Yes indeed, I've only taken pictures of the desserts, not the main courses. I guess that just shows how much I love sweet stuff :D
Trattoria Soprano - Antipasto Toscana

Trattoria Soprano Krakow Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Amazing Italian restaurant in the center of the Old Town Jul 14, 2008
Wow I so loved this restaurant. I must say, I wish there was a place like this in my hometown. By far the best Italian restaurant I've ever been too, with more on it's menu than just the regular pasta/pizza dishes. My father never touches any pizza nor pasta but even he found it hard to choose from the list. So you don't have to be a fan of Italian food to find something lovely here.

The interior of this restaurant is beautifully decorated. Very cozy and homelike. If you can choose a place downstairs, it is much more peaceful there and it is a no smoking zone. The staff is amazingly friendly. Very warm and helpful, and most of them speak English. The menu has been translated to English as well, which comes in very handy.

I twice ate pizza here, both times delicious. Very refined and just perfect taste, perfect combinations, exquisite. You'd think "a pizza is a pizza", but not so. Here the pizza's are the bomb. My father had lamb, which he said was equally great. Same for the wine. Especially the red wine was very good. We just had the house wine, called Salento Rosso, costing 75 PLN for a liter.

To end we choose a dessert. I can still smile when thinking of it. I've never had such perfect panna cotta in my life. No words to describe it. You should know, panna cotta is my favorite dessert ever. Give me a whole table full of desserts and ask me to choose just one, there is no doubt. If there is panna cotta on it, I will most certainly go for that (if not, I'll pick the cheesecake :p). So I have tasted a lot of panna cotta in my life and I tell you, this is the real one! I think even in Italy, they don't make it any better than this.

Prises were fine. Not as cheap as the more common restaurants, but still much cheaper than in Belgium anyway. And seeing the quality and the service, you really don't pay too much for what you get here. To give an impression:

Huge pizza con funghi was 26 PLN (small one 21 PLN)

Coca Cola is 5,50 PLN

My dads lamb cost 26 PLN

My lovely panna cotta 13 PLN

Oh and try the antipasto Toscana too, just great! Costs 36 PLN for a two persons dish (I know I'm a freak to keep all this little bills).

So here I am, writing the most praising review about an Italian restaurant in Poland. I know it is not national typical cuisine, I'm sorry... It was just SO good :D
My dad's Tiramisu. Yes indeed, I'v…
Let's hear it for my amazing panna…
The restaurant's facade.