Transportation Tips

London, England

Transportation Tips London Reviews

92leeds 92leeds
Buying miltiple day tickets Aug 09, 2011
When buying a ticket for the bus and tube a mutiple day ticket is the best option it starts from when you swipe the card and if you buy a 3 day ticket if finishes 72 hours later. When catching the bus you will need to swipe card when you are getting on and when you are getting off ??
Eric Eric
Mar 02, 2007
If you are only going to London, Paris, and Venice, buying point to point train tickets would probably be the best bet. Since those are all popular destinations, the trains probably run pretty frequently. There are a variety of train options, but unless you want to stop at every town along the way, take a Eurostar express train. Avoid the IC (intercity) trains, as they are usually slow and stop at every little town along the way. You'll pay a little more for the express trains, but should save a lot of time, and the ride will be a lot more pleasant.

Also check this link out for info on train schedules:
Eric says:
For most places I went to, I just bought the ticket in advance a few days before from the train station. For example, if I was arriving in Paris and staying for 4 days, I would buy train tickets to my next destination 1-2 days before i had to leave.
Posted on: Mar 05, 2007
djm0027 says:
Should you buy the ticket in advance or the day traveling?
Posted on: Mar 05, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Transportation Tips

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion enclosure…

Check London Hotel Deals