Trailboss Burgers

Trailboss Burgers  - Another burger

Trailboss Burgers Fort Worth Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Great Place for Best Burgers in Town Oct 20, 2009
I stopped here for lunch when I was in Fort Worth Texas in the stockyards.

A very great place for good burgers. They have nice seating inside and a outside patio area. All the staff here are dressed to the T in Cowboy clothes. Very good. I ordered the main Trailboss burger and fries and a Budlight beer. IT was very tasty. The service was very quick by the one server guy. There was good selection of burgers on the menu as well.

I ordered the Trail Boss burger with a Budlight Beer. They offered me a special for today. The managers special which was you get a 2nd Trailboss burger for 55 cents. So I ordered the 2 burgers. When the food came they were the biggest burgers I have ever scene. The server was very good as he offered a doggy bag for second one but I decided I would eat both burgers. The burgers were so good that I finished both of them. A great way to end a trip. When in the stockyards in Fort Worth I highly recommend everyone to come and check out this wonderful gem of a great place to eat. Amazing burgers and the selection of beer is wonderful.

Overall I would recommend this fine place to everyone who is in town and stopping by, you won't be disappointed.
great burgers