Trail Dust Restaurant

2300 E Lamar , Arlington, TX, USA
Trail Dust Restaurant - Look how big this guy is compared to me and he's only 16 years old
Trail Dust Restaurant - Here is just some of our dinner
Trail Dust Restaurant - Me in front of the Trail Dust
Trail Dust Restaurant - The sign at night.
Trail Dust Restaurant - Tony and Wes
Trail Dust Restaurant - The slide. The line was so long

Trail Dust Restaurant Arlington Reviews

mrgishi mrgishi
Fun for kids and adults, food just mediocre Jan 10, 2010
William's review already covered several of the unique aspects of this restaurant including the no tie policy (as in your tie will get cut off and stapled to the wall) and the slide from the second floor to the first that kids seem to love.

My brother and I came here to get some good Texas steaks. We both ordered tenderloin tail. While the mesquite grill imparted some flavor, it wasn't as much as I hoped. I ordered medium rare and while it was pink in the middle and tender to chew, it was still a little tough to cut. It was also only slightly above room temperature when I received it and it cooled off quickly. Still, it was decent enough for a $15 steak.
williamsworld williams…
No Tie Rule Jul 28, 2008
The Trail Dust Restaurant is a great steak house and country music place with locations in Texas and Colorado. My friend Tony and I went to the Arlington location on a Monday night and had a great time. The place has a no tie policy. It is fun to watch people wear their ties and see what happens. Take a friend and wear an old tie and have some fun.

This is a very kid family friendly place. The kids like to get on the slide they have and slide down. Although it is really for the kids, you would be surprised how many adults slide down. You can hear women screaming at the top of their lungs. You would have thought they were at 6 flags on a roller coaster. I guess that is what makes it fun.

The service is good here. We had a pretty good waiter who really just left us alone to enjoy our meal. I like that. We had a busboy named Wes. We took a few pictures of and with him. As you can see, this 16 year old kid was as big as “Big Tex” You have to go to the Texas State Fair to understand who he is. Wes, was very friendly, he had some good stories, all as big as Texas. We can’t complain; he was fun.

Our food was good. They are really known for their steaks. They are huge. We chickened out, well ribbed and shrimped out, and ordered a whole slab of ribs and some skewered shrimp. That was so much food on top of the order of onion rings that are stacked on a stick, the salad that comes before the meal and all the Texas Toast you can eat. The drinks were huge. I just had water. Seemed like a gallon sized drink.

They have live music every night, and this evening it was really good. The guy sang a variety of country and soft songs. It was very pleasant and added to the entire country western atmosphere.

You can visit their website at www.traildust.com and register for their cowboy club. When you do, you will get a $20 coupon in your email and some other good stuff periodically. For all the food and fun we had, we didn’t spend but $50 between the two of us and we ended up taking home ¾ of the ribs. Wow.
Tony and Wes
Here is just some of our dinner
Look how big this guy is compared …
The slide. The line was so long

Check Arlington Hotel Deals