Traffic Inn

Check Chengdu Hotel Deals

Traffic Inn Chengdu Reviews

67win 67win
Clean And Friendly Hostel Aug 08, 2011
The staff over there is very helpful, always try their best to help you. They may also arrange tours to other part of China with affordable price. They have a coffee house that serve western foods, coffee and tea and of course beer too. You can choose your favourite movie(DVD)from the counter for them to play it for you while you enjoy your meal.

Have best Sichuan foods and Thai foods beside hostel.

Location is just behind Xinnamen Bus Terminal that have routine to many parts of Sichuan Province. 15 minutes walk from airport bus shuttle station (Bus No.303). 15 minutes walk to main shopping area. Main entrance to the hostel, walk to the left across the street about 20 minutes along the river will reach a place that have a lot of pubs. beer price reasonable.
Traffic Inn
The street near Traffic Inn
jenmarie77 jenmarie…
Hostel is very nice--avoid the hotel May 21, 2010
This hostel is really nice. It is a bright, airy structure with big rooms with individual AC units. The location is convenient if you will arrive or leave by bus--it is literally right behind the Xinnanmen bus station. It is also within walking distance of several sites. (Although I'd recommend buying a local map. The one the hostel provided got me lost several times.) The cafe serves a lot of good, unusual pizzas. The toilets and showers are located in a separate building, which might be a little cold in winter. (I was there in May, so it was definitely not a problem.)

I started my stay in a double room because there were no singles available. The second night a single became available and I moved. I regretted it. The single was in the Traffic Hotel. (The two establishments are related. The Inn is right behind the hotel.) The hotel was dark and claustrophobic. The bed was rock hard, and the room looked a bit dirty.

One thing to note is that a lot of the ads for the hostel state that each room comes with a tv, radio, and phone. They seem to have dropped those perks, but considering the low prices on the rooms, you can hardly complain. Also, currently the hostel only has 2 computers for public use. So there can be a long wait. But they have wifi, if you bring a laptop.

All in all, I expect you'll enjoy it if you stay in the Inn (hostel). Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of this place, except for the attached photo of me with one of the staff in the lobby.

Related Travel Blogs About Traffic Inn

First day!
Hi parents, we have all arrived safely with our luggage at the Traffic Inn, Chengdu. The rooms were much better than expected! After a much needed shower, we planned the first day, which included a …Traffic Inn, Chengdu. The rooms were much better than expected! After a much needed shower, we planned the first day, which…
Getting lost,pandas,getting lost,tasty treats, getting lost, and Sichuan Opera
Once I arrived in Chengdu I took a taxi to my hostel, the Traffic Inn。  I couldn't get the single room that I wanted, so instead I got a nice double.  The hostel is pretty nice and br…Chengdu I took a taxi to my hostel, the Traffic Inn。  I couldn't get the single room that…

Check Chengdu Hotel Deals