Traffic Inn Hostel

Check Chengdu Hotel Deals

Traffic Inn Hostel Chengdu Reviews

alexandraa92 alexandr…
Traffic Inn Hostel Jul 31, 2011
I stayed in Traffic Inn Hostel for 2 nights, in a dorm room. This room had 6 (bunk)beds which were pretty comfortable in my opinion. Sheets, pillow and a towel were provided and folded by the housekeeping every day, the towel was replaced every day if used. The room also had a couple of lockers, one for each guest.

Down the hall were 2 shared toilets situated, 1 Western toilet and 1 Chinese squat toilet, both clean. Next to the toilets 2 shared showers with 24h hot water and a showercurtain to keep your clothes dry. At the entrance of the building were my dorm was situated there was a shared room with 2 sinks.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull, at the reception there were 3 computers to be used by the guest for a small price and free wifi at the entire hostel !

Next to the lobby was a terrace with a small bar, an indoor community room were movies were being played and books were provided.

We had breakfast in the restaurant of the Traffic Inn Hotel (nót the Hostel !!) and it was typically Chinese which means that sticky type of bread, sometimes with meat inside, sometimes without. A bowl of rice porridge (congee) with sugar on the side, a plain hard-boiled egg and ofcourse, tea. It was nice but not very satisfying when you're hungry..
spocklogic says:
Good amenities and good service. Q: What's typical Chinese for breakfast? I was in China in 2010, but the hotel I stayed in catered to western style mostly. Anyway, good review covering the essentials.
Posted on: Aug 19, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Traffic Inn Hostel

Getting lost,pandas,getting lost,tasty treats, getting lost, and Sichuan Opera
Once I arrived in Chengdu I took a taxi to my hostel, the Traffic Inn。  I couldn't get the single room that I wanted, so instead I got a nice double.  The hostel is pretty nice and br…Chengdu I took a taxi to my hostel, the Traffic Inn。  I couldn't get the single room that…

Check Chengdu Hotel Deals