Trader Joe's

United States

Trader Joe's Reviews

magnificent magnific…
A Quick Bite or Bag of Groceries Mar 29, 2010
Half of the over 300 Trader Joe's stores are in California. It is a grocery store with an international tone. It is among my favorite. Sometimes I just go in to get some lunch and other times things to prepare dinner with a bottle of wine.

This is another store that always have some kind of food sampling going on. This is a fast pace store with the employees helpful, quick and efficient. They are knowledgeable, always display friendliness and a few words too. The locations I've been in are organized and easy to navigate around. I like how colorful and creative the stores are laid out. It is a fun place to shop.

You can get an assortment of snack items, beverages, salads, cheeses, baked goods and the list goes on. The wine selection may varies depending on each store. There are always fresh flowers available and they give stickers away to the kids. They carry several shopping bags and cooler bag with their logo, makes nice gifts.
magnificent says:
I go through my phases...I was hooked on the Lemon Tarts, then the inside out carrot cake cookies. I do enjoy their produce although most is packaged...still very fresh.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2010
sarahsan says:
It´s a nice store. Used to shop there when I lived in Pasadena! Specially enjoyed their Boysenberry pie, Pecan pie and dried fruits.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2010