TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,197 travelers just like you!

TracieBoykin

Name: Tracie
Website: myspace.com/beautiful_island_…
Join Date: July 12, 2007
Contributions: TracieBoykin has written about 26 places, shared 193 photos, left 28 comments, and smiled 15 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Hawaii, USA
dream destination
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English,Very little german
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Traveling to Germany,France,Czechloslovakia,Mexico,and Austria

Profile
I am a 40 year old mom married going on 17 years july 21st. I have a blue healer lab mix which we rescued from the pound in Elpaso,Tx.A Boxer lab mix which we got from the tacoma humane society. A black and white cat who was born in germany 16 years ago. and a calico kitty we found camping in hoodsport about 3 years ago. and I am the grandmonther of my daughters 15lb cat gracie. I have a 18 year old daughter, and 12 year old son. I am the oldest daughter of 6 sisters and brothers. I have lived in washington all my life except for the 10 years I have traveled with my husband in the military.I am best friends with my sissy kari.
Happy Fourth of July!!! :D
Posted on: Jul 04, 2009
X_Drive says:
Just stopping by to drop off a smile to all my friends and wish you a great summer!! :D
Posted on: Jun 03, 2009
X_Drive says:
Just wanted to stop by and say hello, and leave you a smile!! :D
Posted on: Apr 17, 2009

TracieBoykin's Travel Blogs

Our camping trip may 08
May 23, 2008
We began our annual camping trip may 23. I was so excited. The beginning of spring and more trips to come.
Overview 239 words 6 0 0
Auburn,wa 07
Sep 13, 2007
for kev.
Overview 93 words 0 0 0
Trip to Levenworth,Wa
Aug 05, 2007
We love to just get in the car and go.
Overview 180 words 20 0 1

TracieBoykin's Travel Reviews

Average priced "General Tips & Advice" in Munich, Germany
Oktoberfest in Munich is great. Lot's of huge stien's of beer's,and ale's. Lot's of music,Sing a…