Townsville Hotels

Browse 8 Townsville, Australia hotel reviews for 45 Townsville hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Townsville

Magnetic Island Hotels11.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Townsville Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in Townsville
edobarto says: "I've been in this hotel a few times. It is not actually a hotel, but it is manag..."
$101
#2 of 45 hotels in Townsville
christl3 says: "We liked Civic Guesthouse, Townsville. We arrived in Townsville in the evening a..."
1.5
#3 of 45 hotels in Townsville
YuKai says: "The first thing I noticed when I walked into my 8th floor room was the amazing v..."
#4 of 45 hotels in Townsville
YuKai says: "I stayed in these apartments for just over three weeks last year, and I have to ..."
$184
#5 of 45 hotels in Townsville
terricasey says: "I stayed here on a recommendation from a fellow traveller. It is in a great loc..."
3.5
#6 of 45 hotels in Townsville
YuKai says: "The main attraction and downfall of the Mercure Inn is its location. It's right ..."
#7 of 45 hotels in Townsville
YuKai says: "In the short time I stayed at this hotel there were a few things that instantly ..."
$77
#8 of 45 hotels in Townsville
Located in South Townsville, the Adventurers Resort is only moments from Wharton Reef Light. The hostel offers an outdoor pool a...
$18
#9 of 45 hotels in Townsville
The Foreign Exchange Accommodation Beachside is set in Townsville's North Ward, a 10 minute walk to Flinders Plaza Shopping Cent...
2.5
#10 of 45 hotels in Townsville
The Globetrotters Budget Accomodation is located in Townsville, Queensland. Points of interest accessible from the property incl...
$21