TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs

TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs Rates and Deals

TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs Reviews

VoyageurDeMonde Voyageur…
Oct 02, 2007
I booked through Hotwire so I'm not sure how much I paid as it was part of a package with airfare and a rental car but I know it was CHEAP! My suite was very clean and comfy. I really have no complaints about this place. I was impressed since it's a 2.5 star. They have a computer in the office with internet access for FREE! I was surprised as I've stayed at pricier places and been charged out the wazoo for internet use!!! I found a newer location that is near the airport. I think I'll try that location next year if I go to the conference again.

TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs Overview

The TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs is located ideally for business or pleasure. Attractions located near the hotel the U.S. Olympic Training Center, Fort Carson, World Arena, Schriever AFB and Peterson AFB. Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods are nearby as well. There are numerous restaurants and shopping venues located within just a short distance of the hotel. In addition, there are also many entertainment options not far away from the hotel property. A business to business shuttle is operated by the hotel on weekdays. Parking is available at the hotel for guests with cars. The TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs is located within a short drive of the airport.

The TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs offers 95 spacious studios, one and two bedroom suites. All suites feature a queen sized bed and fully equipped kitchen. All guestrooms also feature a hair dryer, air conditioning and work desk. All rooms at the hotel are non-smoking.

Amenities offered at the TownePlace Suites Colorado Springs include an exercise facility, outdoor pool, business center and laundry facility on site.

TownePlace Suites Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels