Tower park

mannings heath, Poole, United Kingdom

Tower park Poole Reviews

debcon debcon
Tower Park Jun 13, 2011
Tower park is an entertainment area consisting of a cinema, bowling alley, splashdown ( an indoor flume park ), many restaurants, Bingo, amusements arcade and a childrens entertainment area. There is also a gym located here. The parking is free and there is plenty of it. There is also a supermarket and petrol station if you need to fill up.

Bear in mind if you park in the supermarket car park whilst there is no charge there is a penalty if your car is there more than three hours.

It gets especially busy on rainy days!

Related Travel Blogs About Tower park

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…towers and had a walk around the Petronas park where there is a public swimming pool built by Petronas for the people…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…parked all over this football pitch, doors and boots open blaring music. We took some beers and strolled out into the 200 crowed.   With in 6 seconds. I heard…
Out and About the Atlantis
In August of '03 I visited the Bahamas for the first time.  We actually stayed at the Comfort Inn on Paradise Island, because you can use ALL the Atlantis property which a fraction of the cost.&…park.   We spent our second day at Atlantis enjoy the pool at the Royal Tower, the new water park

Check Poole Hotel Deals