AsiaIndiaAgraAgra Hotels

Tourist Rest House Rates and Deals

Tourist Rest House Agra Reviews

RBnCoffee RBnCoffee
Just the basics, but a great place to be! Aug 12, 2012
Outside of the families that I stayed with in India, this was by far my favorite place to be. I thoroughly enjoyed having the middle of the rest house open up to the sky with the plants and trees. The tables all around really gave it such a comfortable feel. I definitely felt safe and the owner and manager were amazing! They did whatever they could to meet my needs and they weren't trying to squeeze every nickel and dime out of me (I felt this way about other hotels/places I stayed at in India). I only stayed one night and they let me lock up my bag for the day that I toured around Agra. Also, I came back to get my bag and they were more then willing to have me stay in their common area so that I didn't have to wait at the train station (an experience I would try to avoid as much as possible). They have wifi and I had no trouble with it. The rooms are very basic, but clean. The private bathroom was small, but functional. It's no frills, but in the best way. I wish all the places I had stayed at were like this.
Sads79 Sads79
Great atmosphere Feb 21, 2010
One of my favourite hotels so far in India. A friendly team of staff make you feel welcome from the first minute and the reasonabley priced rooms (INR 300) are clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little small, but there was a hot shower, which was most important. The restaurant in the courtyard between all the rooms is cosy and has a nice relaxed vibe about it. I ate my meals there and the food was decent everytime and served with plenty of smiles. The one major bonus of this hotel is that they have internet and wi-fi.....yes they actually have wi-fi! You have to pay for it, mind, INR 100 per day/24 hours.

Check Tourist Rest House Rates and Deals