Tour Inn

Check Nuwara Eliya Hotel Deals

Tour Inn Nuwara Eliya Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Nice terrace, good place to meet people Aug 16, 2012
I stayed there for 2 nights.

The room I stayed was without ensuite bathroom. I had to share the bath with the person who was staying at the next door. It was just 2 of us sharing so I didn't feel so much inconvenience.

However I didn't think it was cleaned frequently. It was not filthy but clean either.

They had hot shower and it was good! Nuara Eliya was such a cold place and I didn't have to feel freezing during shower at least. But the supply of hot water wasn't very enough so I'd recommend you not to take shower soon after the person whom you are sharing finished it.

The room was very basic. But the bed was clean and I didn't have any complaint. And blanket was enough and I could keep myself warm all during the night.

The staffs were helpful and good. And I really liked the terrace that they had at every floors. When I was there, I could meet some other solo travelers to hang out with :-)

They had free wifi connection and it was available at the public places. I could get weak signal even in my room too.

They had restaurants and bars in their facility, but I'd recommend you not to go to the restaurants called "China Garden" that they recommend. That place sucks. The servers were busy selling tours and arrack that you don't want and food was pricey. If you want to eat yummy food cheaply, I'd definitely recommend you to go to town (which is just 5mins walk)!

Check Nuwara Eliya Hotel Deals