Toshiko Japanese Cuisine, Sushi and Yakiniku
12th Ave. Market Place Suite 105 Hanford, Hanford, CA, USA
toshikojc.com - 559- 772-4774
Toshiko Japanese Cuisine, Sushi and Yakiniku Hanford Reviews
nice & quiet Dec 04, 2013
Location & Appearance
- Accessible to CA Hwy 198 (East of I-5 and West of Visalia)
- Easy to find
- It is next to stores and other restaurants, and yet it does acquire a good sense of quietness
- the entire dining room (including restrooms) is/are clean!
- The waitress is friendly and accomodating. I requested for a corner-spot, she indulged into my request.
- The drink & food came pretty quick. I guess it's because I went during off-peak hours.
- I ordered the 'budget meal' which comes with miso soup, a salad, rice and 6 pcs of ebi tempura.
- The miso soup is hot --just the way I like for my soup and it is not salty. The salad greens are crisp but the dressing is too sour for me. I was a little disappointed with the ebi tempura because it was oily, I could taste the oil as I bite. I did finish all 6 shrimps though, glad the merin dipping was good!
- For the meal I ordered, to me is quite pricey ($15.00). Perhaps because I specified to have all 6 shrimps instead of a combo with some vegetable tempura.
- There are items on the menu that are priced just right.
They also have a wide selection of sushi and maki!
I've been to this place about 4 times and I feel like its a 'hit & miss'...
Part of the list WHERE TO EAT IN CENTRAL VALLEY CALIFORNIA
15 / 15 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!