Toscana IJssalon

Folkingestraat 47, Groningen, Netherlands - 050 - 311 00 68

Toscana IJssalon Groningen Reviews

ik-ben-10eke ik-ben-1…
Icecold delicacy Aug 30, 2011
We had enough of the rain, and like magic the weather changed and the sky went blue. Time for icecream, (which we also would have bought if the sky was overcasted [grin]).

While heading for our hotel we passed this ice cream parlor, so after we dropped our luggage we went back to go for a nice cold "sweet".

They offer over 36 flavors, but 2 scoops is more than enough for us to handle, so it was hard to choose. My sister is a fan of the lemon flavor, while I love the "brown" flavors. So it was lemon and forest fruit for my sister, while my daughter and I did have coffee and cookies. Nephew went for a vanilla milkshake, which was also good.

Toscana ice cream parlors is a chain which serves the northern provinces of the Netherlands. The ice cream is freshly made every day at Emmen, and transported to the several chain stores.

You can buy the icecream on the scoop in a cookie cone or a cup. And you can order icecream gateaux as well.

If you are in for something special on a party you can rent a "gelato-bar", ofcourse this will be loaded with ice cream!
Ice cream parlor Toscana
Just a part of the flavors they of…

Check Groningen Hotel Deals