Tosca Marquee

(718) 863-6363

Tosca Marquee Bronx Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Buffet food, big crowd, good eating Mar 10, 2012
Although I was there for a wedding January 2012 and can't give you any info on how much the buffet costs, by the crowd that was rotating in and around all of the food, I CAN tell you this place is a big hit with folks up in the Bronx.

I must say that the food certainly did have some variety and there is something there for EVERYONE. The buffet line starts at the meat. You can get freshly sliced beef or chicken and then you move onto the breakfast/brunch items-eggs, bacon, potatoes and the like. As you round the table, they have some INCREDIBLE steak asada, 3 different pastas, soup and chocolate covered strawberries. There is sushi on the right and an omlette station. On the bar, they had shrimp with cocktail sauce, clams, oysters and mussels. There is fruit and some dessert and if there was anything else, I missed it!

I only got up twice and couldn't fit any more food to make a 3rd trip (but would have liked to). The waiters were OK-I think he was overwhelmed by our large party (but deep inside, I think he just didn't like me and didn't want to bring my cranberry juice and glass of ice water). There was only one kid of sushi, but I had lots of ginger and my own soy sauce bowl and had several pieces. I mean there was a guy standing right there just slicing one roll after another after another! It was great to know it was fresh.

They have valet parking, but I don't like people driving my car and within 1 lap, I found a parking spot. I was there on a Sunday, so parking was free, but Monday-Saturday, you will have to pay the muni-meter.

Check Bronx Hotel Deals