Tortilla Town

Tortilla Town - Tortilla Town

Tortilla Town Paso Robles Reviews

williamsworld williams…
The talk of the town May 24, 2010
This little Mexican hole in the wall, no disrespect, but it was rather small and stuck in this wall place was great. There's nothing quite like handmade tortillas—the smell, the flavor, the texture is so much better than the packaged, pre-made ones you get at most places. This place reminded me of an authentic little Mexican Taco stand that you find along the streets of any little Mexican town. Everything from the décor and the people added a certain authentic ethnic flare to the experience. Yes, there were flies buzzing around, but it really didn’t bother me.

Their soft and hot off the press tortillas justify the restaurant's name and make the rest of the burrito all the better. I opted for the taco salad because I was trying to preserve a few calories. It was really good including the homemade salsa. The prices were very reasonable and the variety was satisfying for all appetites and tastes.

The idea that this little place would be anything special was pretty much blown out of the water as I watched customer after customer come in and the staff would address them by name or ask, “The usual?” I thought that was pretty cool. This I came to find was just one of many of these happy little Mexican eateries. When I have a chance, I plan to eat here again.
Tortilla Town