Tortilla Flat

(480) 984-1776

Tortilla Flat Reviews

hannajax hannajax
Apr 24, 2006
i passed through here on my way north from phoenix to tonto national monument. past canyon lake, this is was once a stagecoach stop in the wild wild west. today, it has a population of 6, give or take 1-2. The highlight here is the Superstition Saloon, which has been in operation for over 100 years. Most likely, all the inhabitatants of Tortilla Flat operate the Saloon, as well as the adjoining Souvenir/Food Mart. Tourist stop here for the live music, the charbroiled burgers, or the beautiful view of the mountains beyond.

me (but not necessarily to them) is the fact that they also keep a Post Office going and an ice cream and candy shop. Have you ever heard of Prickly Pears? They make ice cream out of it here.

Related Travel Blogs About Tortilla Flat

Apache Trail
The entire trail is 40 miles but the paved part is about 17 miles. It is a steep climb with lots of switchbacks. If this kind of driving scares you then I am not recommending it. But if you have some…Tortilla Flat and then turned around. I will write a little bit about the rest of the trail…
Jaita, Jounieh and Jbail
I got up about the same time as Joe and Daniel so we all went for some breakfast which consisted of a large amount of chick peas in Humus and oil and some flat tortilla like bread. It was only $2 and…flat tortilla like bread. It was only $2 and very filling. We parted company with Joe who went…
Tortilla Flat Map