Tortilla Flat Resturant

Tortilla Flat, Arizona

Tortilla Flat Resturant Reviews

dimitrianne1995 dimitria…
May 05, 2007
After visiting the Tonto Monument and driving the Apache Trail (which is free) and ended up at the Tortilla Flat Resturant. The bar stools are made out of western saddles. The menus are a newspaper and there are dollar bills everywhere on the walls. I've seen this at a few other resturants. If you are a finicky eater, then stay far far away and there is NO SPECIAL REQUEST. Items come just like they are listed. Even being a veggie I was able to have the Grilled Cheese sandwich and fries with a diet coke. My waitress was not very talkitive, she basically came and took my order brought my food and basically left me along. Maybe it's just my personality, but I don't like this type of person waiting on me. I like someone asking if everything is okay...but she didn't even do that or asked if I wanted dessert. After lunch, I ended up walking next door to the ice cream parlor and go a single scoop of prickly pear ice cream. The people in the gift shop at the end of the builing (where they serve the ice cream) are extremely freindly crowd.
Tortilla Flat Map