Friedberger Landstrasse, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Torrox Frankfurt am Main Reviews

dahling dahling
Spanish atmosphere in Frankfurt Feb 18, 2009
The Torox is located right on the Friedberger Landstrasse and even has parking, even if only 4 spaces. It looks tiny from the outside, but the inside is really nice.

I was most impressed, as when we entered the waiter rushed to help me out of my coat. The service was the best that I have ever experienced in Frankfurt, they were all so very courteous. Even though we used of those, buy one -get one free meal deals, they kept asking if we want extra bread.

Ahh -- the bread so delicious. Unfortunately, we ate it all and filled ourselves before dinner had even arrived, but fresh baked bread with Aijoli - I could have skipped dinner. We had ordered a veggie Paella, as my friend did not like seafood - and it was delicious - the only drawback is that the whole place smells like fish, so you have it in your nose anyways and it was weird not to really taste fish.

Anyways, so they bring this large pan of rice and more bread and - oh well, just go and try yourself. I really liked it. And when this man came in and started playing spanish music on his guitar -- what more can one ask for? As the place is fairly small, it did get a little loud when a Christmas party arrived, but other than that it is great for a romantic setting.

The only disadvantage - the menu is very fishy.... :)

Not much of a selection for meateaters. But those should go to a German place anyways.

Also they have opened a branch in Bad Homburg as well.

Check Frankfurt am Main Hotel Deals