Torre Rossa Restaurant (?)

10 Via Santa Lucia
06 964 1361

Torre Rossa Restaurant (?) Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Sep 02, 2007
We don't know the exact name of the restaurant but it is across the street from TORRE ROSSA PARK MOTEL

VIA DI TORRE ROSSA 94

00165 ROME The motel is next to the Torre Rossa Bus Stop. I first saw it when I went inside to ask about the buses as none were coming past the bust stop we were waiting at. (there was a strike brewing) A very nice waiter spoke to me. He invited me to come back that evening..

After we toured for the day we decided to go by to thank the waiter. He was happy to see us and seated us in an active area. It was the fun family type of place you want to find that is not touristy: it was full of families having birthday parties and dinner out.....

I am so sorry I don't know the name but we had a great time there. very very friendly staff! We ordered ambrosia cake and a bottle of champagne... great combination but we were happy we didn't have to drive home... we just walked across the street.

When we go back to rome we will be going there again and we'll be staying at the Torre Rossa Park again too. It is off the beaten path... but fun things often are.
Torre Rossa Restaurant (?) Map